Post Card Christmas - Inspired By Stamping

01:00


Today's card I am sharing another Vintage Postcard Christmas Card. I love this stampset and the Christmas Add On postage stampset to make this even more Christmassy :) I have used the reindeer postage stamp and layered a christmas star post mark with silver ink.

The colour combination I have chosen for today's card is Night of Navy, Smokey Gray, Shimmery Silver with whisper white.

I have sponged the edges with smokey gray ink to soften the white cardstock and add the touch of vintage feel.

I have used glossy accents on the bow to add a level of dimension and shine to the card.



On this inside of the card I have used the Christmas Greetings stampset and have also sponged around the edges of the whisper white cardstock.







You Might Also Like

0 comments