Inspired By Stamping FREE stampset of the month Wishing You

01:00

I started on a white cardstock mat as my working piece where I repeatedly stamped the butterfly image from  the Inspired By Stamping "Butterflies"stampset with the Platinum pigment Dew Drop ink then heat embossed with clear embossing powder over the top to create an embossed resist background to work on.

To colour the background I have used No 50 from Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolours as a wash around the butterflies.

For the sentiment I have used this months FREE stampset of the month "Wishing You"which has been stamped with Onyx Black Versafine Ink.

To finish off embellishing the card I added a strip of chevron washi tape on the left hand side.




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Pretty one! Love the color combo and beautiful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Love the colors you chose and the butterflies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the colors you used! Great use of the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the fabulous butterfly background mixed with the sentiment, Jo! This is so striking and pretty! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete