Inspired By Stamping New Release : Flamingos

01:00


Hi All, who likes a fun stampset? I do, and that is what today's card is all about simple, fun and colourful.
I have added colour by ink blending distress inks direct to a white card base.
Before inking I heat embossed with white pearl embossing powder for an added sparkle and shine. 
I love adding black and white stripes paper to a simple  card for a bold contrast. 

The sentiment has been stamped with  Onyx black ink to go with the black and white striped  designer paper. 

To finish off the card I have added some small sequins scattered around the card.

Hope you enjoyed today's card.

Happy paper crafting peeps.
Hugs Jo

3x4
$5 USD





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. OOH, I am loving how your flamingo is outlined and the fun colors you have used around it! Loving your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Jo! I love this technique and what you did with the flamingo! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER fabulous, Jo! I adore the bright colors with the black and white stripes as an anchor! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete