Inspired By Stamping Release Week : Plumerias

16:00


Good Day everyone and welcome to the final New Release stampset from Inspired By Stamping!
Today's card I have featured the new and fabulous set Plumerias which I have heat embossed with super fine gold embossing powder.

I absolutely adore this set and enjoyed experimenting with blending coloured pencils directly onto cardstock. 

I just used water colour pencils but my usual method is to pick up colour with my aqua brush then paint onto the cardstock directly however I have coloured the image with very light touch with the pencils then blended it with my aqua brush. 

This is the second time this week that I have used this method and I really like the feel and control I have over my colouring in doing this method.

The sentiment has also been heat embossed but on vellum cardstock as I didn't want to totally cover my floral image. To tie in the gold theme I have placed a strip of gold cardstock on the right side of the card followed by a black and white striped designer paper. I have placed 3 different coloured sequins on the card as an added element. 

Hope you enjoyed today's card and I look forward to your comments.

Happy paper crafting peeps.
Hugs Jo

Plumerias
4x6
$15 USD



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. LOVE teh sentiment in gold -- really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! I love the stripes you added on the side...it really makes thos beautiful flowers POP! This is a really stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful Jo! You make the most beautiful cards! Thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shine from the gold is AMAZING, Jo! I adore this fabulous card! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I peeked at all your other release cards too and each one is just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete