T.C.I.F. Stampin Up Vintage Nature Walk Card

00:09



Thank Card It’s Friday

Twisted Easel Card

Playing with Seam Binding Ribbon is so much fun and adding little elements to your card can make your card “Pop”. Enjoy this weeks You Tube tutorial I had so much making it. Just excuse my voice this week as I was sick and only started getting my voice back.







This Tutorial I will show you how to ink your seam binding ribbon & creating your own shimmer spritz spray. I will be creating a vintage type card using Always Artichoke and Natures Walk stampset.


Project Recipe
Card Stock
Always Artichoke
Rich Razleberry
Whisper White
Old Olive
Embellishments
Shimmer Spray
Adornments Rosettes
Stamp sets
Natures Walk
Four Frames
Inks
Always Artichoke
Old Olive
Ribbon
Victoria Lace
Vanilla Seam Binding

You Might Also Like

0 comments