My Dear Friends

20:51



I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life. I often reflect how lucky I am to be surrounded by such gifted, talented, generous, giving people. The support and love is so infectious and I am forever grateful for my dear friends.

Julia Quinn from handmadebyjuliaquinn introduced me to the Stampin Up family and it was last year that I decided to join her team and family on this fantastic creative journey. Although I had been attending her classes on and off for 2 years prior to that I knew t
his is where I wanted to be and do. To share what you love in a creative / artistic manner is such a blessing. The art of giving is so precious and I believe that it can also be instilled in the younger generation to help them mature into this world as good adults.

So as a thank you I would like those who visit my site to not only visit mine but to also visit Julias. She also has a  facebook page  Handmade by Julia Quinn please go and visit her.  Julia recently gave me a card and mini album all in a beautiful handmade envelope. Please check out the pictures below.






Geordie Morgan from This and That Scraps  I met through Julia and has shown me how to think out side the box when it comes to paper crafting and mixed media. Geordie constantly challenges me to stretch my skills that little bit further. The biggest lesson she has taught me is to be the creator of  my own "artistic licence".

I recently attended one of canvas classes and it was the most amazing experience in mixed media I have ever done. Not only did Geordie teach us about mixed media but she also shared her tips and tricks in using theses skills in our own personal projects. Geordie is also available on facebook her page is Betty's Blooms. Please find my creation below from Geordie's fabulous Canvas Class.





Angela Norval who I have recently named my "laughing buddy" is my biggest advocate in pushing me to growing my business to its maximum potential. Angela is such a talented writer and has recently submitted an article about me and my business in the local paper. Angela and I met through our kids at St Joseph's Primary school and through our kids have become the closest of friends. I love and cherish not only Angela but her beautiful family.






Last but not least is my Best Friend Nikki. I have known Nikki now for such a long time through our working together back in the day of recruitment to each having 3 kiddies each. Nik and I are like two peas in one pod, people will often comment how much alike we are that we even scare our husbands! I couldn't have asked for better soul sister to be in my life. Our eldest sons are also BFF's and are more like brothers than BFF's.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE YA! I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AS MY BF FOR SHO! XX NIC XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I hear the pride in my son's voice when he gives his Dad his Father's Day card and tells him, "Look I made this at Jo's and even did that stamp inside myself" I know for sure I am supporting the right woman. It is as the blog suggests truly 'sharing the love' with a simple stamp, heartfelt sentiment or sometimes a not so easy but definitely pretty bow. A well made card is truly a thing of beauty and a skill that only a talented few can make a reality. Now if Oprah Winfrey would just realise how skilled you are Jo you could take over the world!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete