Kids Class 19th January 2013

13:24


I will be having a kids card making class in January on Saturday 19th at my place. 9.30am - 11.30am. 2hrs of stamping, punching, die cutting, embossing, inking and loads of creative fun! If you have any events coming up that they need to make a card for please let me know so we can make something special for that occasion. Please book a seat so I can make sure there is enough cut outs ready.



Pinspiration -  This card I got from Pinterest here is the blog I got it from http://www.mylittlecraftblog.com. The lovely lady is Beth Beard another Stampin Up Demo.



Back to school time so I thought we could make (thanks to the suggestion of one of the mum's) something for the homework desks at home. So we will be making a tin pen holder and notebook. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments