Copic Colouring Stampin Up Manhattan Flower

05:18



I spent Sunday with a dear friend of mine Donna who has never done any card making before so we just relaxed and crafted while the kids played. She made her very first card and the look of achievement when she finished was priceless. Donna is an artist and uses paint as her form of medium so she oozes with creativity. I was so proud of her and she picked it up like pro.We used a card from  Darelene designs by watching her you tube channel in making this card. http://darlenedesign.com/  We changed it a little to make it our own but used the same techniques and copic colours so we could practice our blending.

The above is my card and Donnas is below. I think she did a better job than me as I made some boo boos. I felt honoured to share the joy of cardmaking  with a close friend. I had an fantastic day and hope she did too. 

Happy Paper crafting peeps!



You Might Also Like

0 comments