Inspired By Stamping Customer Gallery Contest

03:06

 
 
I have discovered a range of stampsets recently and have been really impressed with the quality and crisp stamped images.
 
Here is the link to their shop - http://www.inspiredbystamping.com/
 
I have also entered into this months customer Gallery Contest using their "Just Because "stampset.
 
Project Recipe
 
Card Stock
 
Sahara Sand
Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper
Soft Subtle Paper Pack
Stampsets
Just Because by Inspired By Stamping
Post Card by Stampin Up
Beautifully Baroque by Stampin Up
Bigshot
Bigz L Fun Flowers
Inks
Versafine Onyx Black
Smoky Slate
Blushing Bride
Tools
Sponges
Paper Snips
Clear Blocks
Embellishments
Whimsy Farm Twine “Suzie”
Sequins
Pearls
Adhesives
Snail
Glue Dots
Tombow Mono
Glue Dots
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OH my goodness, this is STUNNING! LOVE the soft colors and the beautiful collage stamping! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS and enjoy the rest of your week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Thanks for your amazing comment, I am so happy with my stamps from you guys. I love love love them. Cant wait to play along the next challenge. Jo

      Delete
  2. Your card is amazing! The softness and details you added are just beautiful and I love the strong sentiment over the top of it all! I am so happy you found IBS! I look forward to seeing more gorgeous projects from you, thanks so much for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete