Just Add Ink #229

13:39


 
Had fun working with my new stampsets from Inspired By Stamping. I love working with geometrics shapes but find I have to push myself a little to make the card how I like. I had a couple of attempts and this is the end result.
 
I stamped the sentiment with Onyx Black Versafine Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
 
I used 2 brands of inks to get this colour combo.
I played around with others but liked this bright colour combo.
Distress Inks - Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers
Stampin Up - Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
 
I used the Stampin Up Gold Foil Cardstock to add a little extra shine to help brighten the colour combo up.
 
I used a retired Melon Mambo striped organdy ribbon for the bow.
 
I entered this card in the Just Add Ink Blog Challenge as their photo inspiration was calling me :)
 
 
 
http://www.inspiredbystamping.com/collections/frontpage/products/summer-fun
 
 
http://www.inspiredbystamping.com/collections/frontpage/products/chevrons
 
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/just-add-ink-229.html
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is gorgeous, Jo. The gold really does complement the beautiful bright colours. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Jo, a lovely clean card and perfect for this weeks Just Add Ink challenge. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold panels really add some glamour Jo and accentuate the colourful arrows - a great combination. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colour all go well together and i like the clever use of the gold card. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete