Build a Stocking Stampset - Inspired By Stamping

03:07

Stockings Set

Hi all, Jo here, I am so in love with the new "Build a Stockings" stampset.
This stampset has so much versatility that I could have played with it all day. It is not only great for stamping layers upon layers but to paper pierce with layers also is an awesome way to stretch your stampset and get more value out of them.
The set I have made consists of a centre step card and coordinating box. For those that have an electric cutter Inspired By Stamping has also  made available a coordinating cut file so you wont have to fussy cut.

 IMG_3466
 The colour combination is inspired from the October colour challenge. I have used Crumb Cake card base and strips of Soft Suede for the matting.  To embellish the set I have used the Teresa Collins " Tinsel and Company"  sequins and red stickles in the centre of the bow.
        
 I have stamped on Webster Pages "It's a Christmas" paper collection with Vintage Sepia Versafine Ink on both the Christmas stocking and stitched bow from the " Christmas Wreath" FREE stamp set of the month. This stamp set comes FREE with every $50 order.
 The tag is also from another popular stampset " Holiday Tags" which is currently a Sale item in our Inspired By Stamping Shop. Click on the pictures below which will take you to the stampset directly.

IMG_3467

To created this box I pulled out my new We R Memory Keepers Gift Box punch board. I have used a 12 x 12 crumb cake cardstock and the XL setting on the board. This box measures 4 x 4 x 4. Great box to put some Christmas Teacher gifts into :)

 Don't forget to stop on by our Monthly challenge inspiration where you have 3 inspirational options to choose from. Below is the Colour Inspiration I used. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments