Addicted to CAS : Hugs & Kisses

03:32


I have created my own resist background design using the hugs and kisses hearts from Inspired By Stamping "Hearts"stampset. 
The centre panel has been sponged with Strawberry Slush ink and Blushing bride to create an ombre colour combination on the heat resist background. 
For the sentiment Sripty Love die from Lawn Fawn has been cut out with a layer of glossy accents for a 3D effect over the top. 


I have entered in the Addicted to CAS blog challenge HUGS & KISSES.

:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This card is awesome and I love the ombre effect in the background!! What a visual stunning card!!! Hope you have a happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have done the ombre effect with your sponging. I am going to have to try that! Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous resist inking :) beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this resist inking card and the xox in the hearts are fabulous. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete