Inspired By Stamping : DIY Background Stamping

01:00

Hi Paper Crafters! Jo here and welcome to today's blog post. Today I will show you how to create your own background by repeat stamping. 


I mounted the Polka Dots stampset on a large clear block which I then inked up with Versamark Ink and repeatedly stamped on Whisper White cardstock. 


I sprinkled white embossing powder and heat set it with my heat gun.


The method I chose to make the heat embossed image re-appear is "emboss resist" by using a selection of 3 pink inks. I blended these inks with a mini ink blending tool.


For the card base I heat embossed gold embossing powder around the edges which originally was a white card stock.

I have placed some vellum behind the sentiment and designer series paper. The large circle is from the Cute Circles stampset. 


To tie in the gold card base I have placed some small gold foil hearts to embellish and finish off the card.


Hope you enjoyed today's card. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments