01:30

Hi All, welcome to today's blog post. I love the touch of gold on cards whether it be gold embossing powder, gold paper, sequins ribbon or card stock. A little touch of it always make your cards look elegant. 
IMG_5313 
For today's card set I have used a designer series paper that has a gold embossed lace pattern on it. To keep the gold touch through out the card I have used gold embossing powder for the Cherry Blossom stampset which has been heat set on watercolour paper.  I have coloured the images with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers. Inspired-by-Stamping-Cherry-Blossoms-Stamp-Set
The sentiment used for the cards is from the Spring Bouquet stampset. The thank you script font from this set is just elegant. The cards itself has been created rather simple. I hope you like today's creation. 
IMG_5316
Spring Bouquet

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are SO gorgeous, Jo! LOVE the elegant paper and beautiful colors you used! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete