Inspired By Stamping : Tailored Feminine Cardset

16:25

Happy New Year all , Jo here and welcome to my first blog post for the year. 
Today I have made a sweet card set using two of my favourite Inspired By Stamping stampsets. The first stampset is the "Easter Lily" & second one is the "Hello", which I have cutup. I know for some of you this may be rather daunting. The OCD side of me really struggled with this concept however I wanted to tailor my gift set as I had a specific friend in mind to give this to. 





Ok,so I first cut up this stampset as you can see below. I set aside the sentiments that I wish to use on a separate cardstock. 

The sentiments has been heat embossed with white embossing powder on coloured strips of coloured cardstock. 





I tapped into my paper stash hoard vault and pulled this beautiful paper collection out.  I have used the paper to cover the full top folding  vanilla base for thecard front.  With very vanilla cardstock panels I have die cut with border strip framelits to create interest tot he panels and foam mounted this onto the floral paper. 

To add a feminine touch to accompany the type of paper chosen I have used paper doilies which I have placed on carefully with glue dots as I found this type of adhesive was less likely to be seen through the very paper thin doilies.


I have stamped the Lily image on die cut circles and hearts with light blue & strawberry inks. To embellish each card I have used two types of hemp twine natural and bleached.  I have also used some resin flowers and buttons to tie off the twine which I have adhered on with glue dots.



 



I hope you enjoyed today's sweet card creation set and i am looking forward to creating more projects for you throughout the year.

Lots of paper crafting hugs.
Jo

Supplies - 
Vanilla Cardstock
Paper Doilies
Hemp Twine
Border stitched die
Hearts die
Circle stitched die
Martha Stewart Score board
Fiskars cutter
Bone Folder
Glue Dots
Foam Tape
Versafine Ink
Light Blue Ink
Strawberry & dark pink Ink

You Might Also Like

0 comments