Inspired By Stamping - New technique

16:00

Hello paper crafting peeps, Jo here show casing a new technique. 

Today I will show you by using your little images in your stampset you can make a collective detail piece.

I picked 2 x current Inspired By Stamping stamp sets that has some small detail floral images. I chose “Just for You”& “Big Thanks” for today's cardset.




To randomly stamped on a stitched circle die cut some of the small images with black versafine onyx black ink and then added dot details to fill in the spaces with a fine tip black sharpie marker.



I mounted the finished circle die cut circles on Spellbinders lacy circle scallop black diecut with foam squares.  To embellish the circle diecuts I used resin flowes, hemp ribbon. The sentiment “Sending You” has been stamped on a strip of white cardstock with black ink. 


I have created 3 x cards with the back panel being sponged with distress inks Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade & Peacock Feathers which has been mounted on black top folding base.



To add some extra embellishment I have used some fine pearl string behind each scalloped circle die cut.






I hope you enjoyed today’s creation and that you try this technique out yourself.  Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to visit my social media on Instagram & facebook. 
Happy Paper Crafting Peeps
Hugs Jo



You Might Also Like

2 comments