Creating your own wrapping paper with IBS Stamps

02:50

Hi all, today's post is all about customized wrapping paper. I have used some elements from the Build a Stocking stampset  to handstamped on craft & white wrapping paper.

 I have used Encore Gold Ink  and the larger of the 2 stars stamp which I stamped repetitively on craft paper bought from my local super market. 


To finished the packaging I have used black and white twine. For the tag I used the Stampin Up tag punch, some black polka dot washi tape along the bottom of the tag. I have stamped the Christmas Tree with Onyx Blank Ink and fussy cut and place on the bottom right of the tag.

For the white wrapping paper I have used the candy cane stamp  with Crimson Red Versafine Ink.

To finish off the wrapping I have used some black grosgrain ribbon and red twine. For the tag I have selected a polka dot red washi tape and candy cane stamp.

 
For the final package I repetitively stamped the smaller of the 2 stars from the Build a Stocking stampset in Black Onyx versafine ink.

This is my last post for Inspired By Stamping for the year. I look forward to playing again in January. Happy Paper Crafting Peeps!

Hugs Jo

You Might Also Like

0 comments