Gift Packaging - Stamping on Ribbon

05:00

Hi all, I am here today to show you how I package my presents using craft paper and stamps.

Today I have stamped on ribbon with black Staz on ink. I have used Staz On ink on the ribbon as I found this is a suitable ink for fabric. 

The craft wrapping paper I purchased from my local super market from the stationary section. I have used 1 inch white satin ribbon from Lincraft.


The stampset I have selected to to use for this project is Delicate Doilies II. I especially love the borders of this stampset as it very intricate and delicate.  You also have the option to create your own border by selecting the smaller single doilies and stamping repetitively in a line.


I have adhered paper doilies on the wrapped gifts to form a base which I then embellished with left over ribbon strips and twine.  I used Rhubarb Stalk Momento Luxe & Verafine Onyx Black ink to stamp the doilies. 


To label the presents I have stamped using the Holiday Tags stampset. 



Hope this inspires you to think outside the square for packaging by adding an extra hand made element to your presents.

You Might Also Like

0 comments