Inspired By Stamping Emboss Resist

01:00

Hi All, This is my first card for the year with Inspired By Stamping and I have missed you all.
Today's card I have used the Emboss Resist Technique. 
My design is clean and simple with the use of distress ink colours on the heat embossed panels to make the Background Basics III music note stampset stand out.

Colour combination is Barn Door & Picked Raspberry.
I have used a polka dot ribbon and plain black grosgrain ribbon to embellish the cards.
The card on the right has black sequins also to add a little touch of scattered black throughout the emboss resist panel. I have sprinkled some blush colour shine on the emboss resist panels.

Colour combination is Peacock feathers,  Faded Jeans, Danube Blue & Bermuda Bay.
Navy satin ribbon had been added for the embellishment on both cards and a sprinkle of mint colour shine spray and sequins on the emboss resist panels. 

Both cards I have used the co-ordinating Fancy Labels 3 cut files and Fancy Labels Die  for all four cards.













You Might Also Like

0 comments