Inspired By Stamping : Favourite IBS Stampset

02:13


Hi Everyone, today's card is all about "Favourite IBS stampet ". 
I decided to use the March release stampset "Tulip Bouquet".  To colour this stamped image in I have played with my water colours. Keeping it light and simple for the centre piece I have used just a bright blue and black paint and for the tones to gray and black.

I repetitively stamped the Floral image in gray on the white card stock base to create my own monochromatic designer paper.

To embellish the card I have used a 1 inch satin ribbon. 

I have added some gray sponging around the base white card stock to dull down the stark white of the card base.

To help highlight the centre cardstock I have used a black pen marker around the edges to make the it pop from the card base.





You Might Also Like

2 comments