02:00

Hi All, I have made a card set for a friend who I know loves pink. I have used watercolour cardstock for the panels as I like the textured feel and finished look that it gives.

I firstly heat embossed with gold embossing powder with the Vintage Dress Form stampset on the water colour cardstock. I then added colour to the panels by using distress inks as I love how easily they blend especially using the blending tool. The inks I have chosen for today’s cardset is Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick. I used different pressure by being heavy handed with the Tattered rose ink and light handed for the Worn lipstick.


To add droplets to the panel I have taken a spray mist and taken the lid off and used the end of the lid to scatter droplets around the panels. To add an extra embellish element to the panels I have used sequins and pearls.




I have popped the panels up with foam adhesive. For the sentiment I have heat embossed on vellum with gold embossing powder. I have used this Month's Big and Wonderful Stampset.


To adhere the vellum panel down I have used glue dots strategically behind the sentiments so you can’t see the glue dots through the vellum.

I hope you enjoyed today’s card set. I can’t wait to give it to my friend for her to enjoy giving it out to people. Happy paper crafting peep! Hugs Jo

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are TOTALLY fabulous, Joanne! I LOVE the great color combo--the gold rocks! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete