Inspired By Stamping - Mother's Day Card

01:00

Hi paper crafters, today's easel card is for Mother's Day.
I used the marker direct to stamp technique. 

I coloured in the flower image from Ëaster Lily stampset with water soluble markers then stamped on watercolour cardstock. I then used my aqua brush and brushed along the stamped image picking up the ink and spreading it along the image.


The watercoloured cardstock has been placed on soft sky cardstock which i have distressed the edges and placed on a doily and lace.


To keep the easel in a stand right position mounted at sentiment on foam squared and placed a flower on either side.

The sentiment is from "Mother's Day Bouquet"




Inspired By Stamping have a beautiful paper collection and today I have used the Vintage Floral Paper Pad.





You Might Also Like

0 comments