Blog Challenges

22:26


I first prepared the textured background by mixing Marina Mist ink from the re-inker and Ranger white textured paste the trick is not to add too much re-inker as it will make the past rather thin and may loose some of the texture. The Stencil used is the Tessatina from Memory Box.

For the tag I have used the Stampin Up Punch, the Lawn Fawn scripty thanks die, early expresso brads and scallop border punch placed behind the die. I added a strip of white card stock with pennant ends to add some character to the tag.

I have entered this card in the Pals Paper Arts Colour challenge & The Male Room




You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. For some reason, I rarely send a guy a thank you card- but this one is just right! Love the tag on the card. Thanks for joining us at the Male room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, Me too, this card is for the kids Assistant principle that is leaving our school so he will be sadly missed. Just a little thank you card is the least I could give for such an a great role model he has been to my kids. Thank you for your comment. Hugs to you. Jo

      Delete
  2. I really like this. Love the textured background, and that really is a super fun tag. Love the colour scheme you've used. I think this card will be much appreciated. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Deborah for your lovely comment:)

      Delete
  3. Jo - I just love the this tag - yet, there's so much detail with a simple look. The background is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian, thank you for noticing all the details of my card, your comment is truly appreciated.

      Delete
  4. This is such a clean and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that you used modeling paste and a stencil to make the background. It must look really stunning in person! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole, the paste has really added dimension to the card thanks for picking that up. Hugs Jo

      Delete
  6. I love, love, love the textured background, Jo! It's the perfect backdrop for the tag! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann, Thanks for having me play along. Thanks for your lovely comment. Hugs Jo

      Delete