Thank Card It's Friday & Just Add Ink #266 Blog Challenge

01:04


Hi Everyone, 
Welcome to today's Thank Card It's Friday!
I have used My Minds Eye Paper from my Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit.
The Sentiment is from the lovely Wplus9 peeps Sparkle & Shine.
I have added a touch of Navy for the ink and the tag as I entered this card in the Just Add Ink colour challenge this week.
The tag has been die cut from Lawn Fawn Tag You're It die set.
To embellish the card I have used Stampin Up Gold Twine and Pretty in Pink Tafetta Ribbon.







You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. What a delightfully girly card, Jo! That gold spotted paper is sheer perfection. Love how you put these colours together for our Just Add Ink challenge this week; thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine your lovely comment mean so much. Hugs Jo

      Delete
  2. I love your card, Jo. So feminine. Loving the spotty pink paper. Your tag looks fabbo with that gorgeous big gem sitting under such a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrice thank you kindly so much for your comment. Hugs Jo

      Delete
  3. A beautiful card Jo, l love that sweet dotty paper and tag feature...So pretty! Lovely to have you join us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki, it was so much fun playing with this paper collection. Hugs Jo

      Delete
  4. So lovely! I love how fresh and sparkly this card is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting the feature over at Just Add Ink. I saw your card and just gasped! It's so elegant and perfectly tailored. I've been browsing through some of your designs and you can color me impressed! I'm totally signing up to be your latest follower! Would love to have you come for a visit, too!
    Becca
    Damsel of Distressed Cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca, You are ever so kind for your comments and thanks for the follow. Have hoped over to your blog and OMG what an inspiration you are. Have definitely returned the follow. Hugs Jo

      Delete