Inspired By Stamping Beer Lovers Card

01:00


Hi Everyone and welcome to Release week!!

The most funnest part of the month is playing with the new Release stampsets.

Today Inspired By Stamping releases the Beer Lovers stampset.

This 2 step stamp has the beer glasses and a mug as well as the inside to stamp in the beer glass.

I have water coloured the inside of the beer glasses using my Koh-I-Noor Hardtmuth water colour pallet then used glossy accents to have the glass look.

I have just added some twine ans trips of colour cardstock to co-ordinate with the beer colours.


4x6




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great show casing of the new set - like the glossy beer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love how you made the beer look on the card. Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN card and FABULOUS stamps :)

    ReplyDelete