Watercolour Cardstock

01:00




I have used watercolour cardstock as my base to create on. Before I start I have heat embossed gold embossing powder and used the Spring Bouquet stampset as my sentiment of choice as it has the loveliest Thank You and accompanying add on for the tags.
I have saturated the tags by brushing some water on prior to applying ink to help the inks absorbs and spread on the cardstock to achieve a watercoloured look.  Distress inks are great to use to achive a wash look as I find you can still see the embossing through the watercolouring.
To finish embellishing the tags I have used strips of ribbons from my scrap stash. 
Today's project is also a great way to help use up your left over watercolour cardstock and ribbon.


Spring Bouquet Stampset - Inspired By Stamping
Watercolor Cardstock - Archers Smooth 300GSM - Eckersley 
Gold Embossing Powder - Wow Embossing Powder
Distress Inks - Daisy Chain Scrapbook Store

You Might Also Like

0 comments